Join the Kentucky Downs team today!
Kentucky Downs is hiring! We are looking for energetic & motivated team members. Possession of excellent customer service skills is a plus.
We currently have the following positions available:
- Surveillance Officer – Second shift, full time
- Housekeeping Attendant – Full Time
- Housekeeping Supervisor – Full Time
- Housekeeping & Maintenance Manager
- Gaming Attendant – Part Time
- Players Club Attendant
- Simulcasting Mutuel Teller – Part Time / Seasonal
- Food & Beverage Cook – 2nd shift – Part Time
- Food & Beverage Supervisor – 2nd shift – Full Time
- Food & Beverage Server – 2nd shift – Part Time
Notice to Applicants
Our hiring process includes:
- Pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screening
- Criminal, driving and/or credit background checks for select positions
- Reference and job checks
- Verification of identity and eligibility to legally work in the United States
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Kentucky Racing Commission License
We are looking forward to hear from you and good luck!