- Punctuality to report for duty 15 minutes before the commencement of the shift.
- Attendance: to maintain the correct level of attendance. Continuous absenteeism will not be tolerated as it affects colleagues and the whole operation.
- Appearance: to maintain a high standard of appearance and personnel hygiene maintained at all times in accordance with the procedures and the requirements of the company.
- Cooperation: to cooperate with staff, colleagues and superiors at all times.
- Communication: to communicate constantly and professionally with other departmental staff, other supervisors, managers and superiors with regard to matters arising in the facility.
- Security: to maintain close surveillance over the areas in order to detect any irregularities on the equipment, patrons, or staff and any potentially dangerous situations, and report such matters to security and management.
- To respond to the changes in departmental functions as dictated by the industry, company or property
- To have a complete understanding of the property’s employee handbook and adhere to the regulation contained within.
- To perform any other special duties as requested from time to time by Executive Management.
- To provide assistance to other departments as required.
- Repair to the exterior of the building and parking lot.
- Landscaping and lawn care around the main building.
- Interior repairs of the building, drywall repair, and painting.
- Remodels in the building as required by changes in operations.
- Maintaining cleanliness of all areas in and outside the building.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain the facility’s equipment
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs on equipment and perform scheduled maintenance repairs on equipment
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair to various types of equipment.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those to proper supervision.
- Using safe lifting practices must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- To ensure high standards of workmanship and enforce the procedures, rules and policies of the department and the company.
- To help train new maintenance staff in all procedures as required or directed by superiors.
- To ensure that work areas are kept clean.
- To maintain a professional image at all times.
- At all times to be polite and pay attention to customer’s needs.
- Create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- HVAC – Boiler and Chiller Operation
- Refrigeration – Walk-in Cooler and Freezer Maintenance
- Kitchen Appliance Repair
- Plumbing Repair
- Building Sprinkler System